Workhorse Floor Scale
The B-TEK Workhorse platform scale
is designed for the most extreme industrial weighing applications. Heavy and
frequent material handling vehicle traffic, highly concentrated loads such as
steel billets are no problem for the Workhorse. The Workhorse is constructed
with wide flange beams and heavy tread plate decking to form a robust
weighing platform. The Workhorse is available with capacities from 20,000 to
40,000 lbs. The Workhorse can be mounted above ground or in a pit foundation.
B-TEK prides itself in the ability to customize weighing platforms to meet
unique requirements so the straight forward scale design of the Workhorse
allows almost unlimited platform customization.
Features and benefits:
- ANY platform dimension: 4′ x 4′
to 12′ x 12′
- Above ground or pit installation
- 9″ to 14″ scale
height (based on capacity)
- 6″ WF-beam used in
- 3/8″ smooth or tread plate
decking – standard
- Deck plate bolted or welded to
- Plated tool steel load cells –
- Stainless steel ball
encapsulated load feet
- Internal or externally mounted
load cell junction box
- Two-component polyamide epoxy
- B-TEK LCMT mount assembly
bolted toWF-Beam substructure
20,000 x 5 lb.
30,000 x 10 lb.
40,000 x 10 lb.