Ohaus Ranger Series High Precision Counting Scales
The OHAUS Ranger™ line of compact counting scales has been upgraded and expanded with new software and enhanced microprocessors for even better performance in demanding industrial applications.
Every Ranger count features a large, backlit LCD display with fast display of weighing results within 2 seconds, as well as a RS232 port for quick connectivity to printers and systems. For use in applications requiring additional filtering, the Ranger series also includes dynamic weighing software allowing weigh determination where vibration is an issue.
Features and benefits:
- Ranger Count scales offer high performance strain gage loadcells supporting resolutions to 1:30,000
- Rugged cast aluminum housings with removable stainless steel weighing pans, tough painted finishes and sealed front panels
- Weigh in lb, oz, kg, g or metric tonne units
- Large, backlit LCD display
- RS232 interface included for connection to printers and systems
- NTEP 1:6,000 legal-for-trade resolution available on Ranger Count models
- Build-0in AC with hardwired plug
- Factory options for second RS232, analog input for connection to external bases, and rechargeable NiMH battery available